Business premises to rent in business incubators, dedicated to the various players in eco-construction.
Activity premises for rent in business incubators, dedicated to eco-construction companies. Located on Rouen Madrillet Innovation cluster, 15 minutes from Rouen in Normandy, France, this 1,500m² site with the PassivHauss label welcomes companies specializing in sustainable construction. Close to an education center dedicated to building trades: CFA Lanfry, Lycée Le Corbusier, engineering schools and high-performance research centers: INSA, ESIGELEC and the Institute of Materials.
- 39 offices (approximately 15 sq.m)
- 11 workshops (30 to 90 sq.m)
- 2 storage rooms and 1 material library
- 1 delivery reception room and 1 secure bicycle room
- 2 meeting rooms, one of which is equipped with videoconferencing
- 3 reprography areas, one of which is equipped with a plotter, scanner, folder
- 1 dining room
- 100 parking spaces
- Shared services (telephone and physical reception, internet access, mail)
- At the heart of Rouen Madrillet Innovation and within the future pole of excellence intended to support the transformation of the building industry
- Public transport (metro and bus)
- 15 minutes from the center of Rouen
- 1 hour from Paris, Caen and Le Havre (direct access to the A13)
Companies settled at Seine Ecopolis : RAVEXP, GEOSTUDIO, EVIDENCE INFO, 2AD ENVIRONNEMENT, GECI INGENIERIE, ISO SONIQUE, AGIRACOUSTIQUE, ESCLIM, ENERCOOP NORMANDIE, ACUITE DURABLE, OBJECTIF15, WELLKO, GUIGO, FACADEBOIS, TANGRAM, OVIVE, CLAUGER, ARPE.