Ecoparcs II and III: develop your logistic activities near the A13 motorway
General Business Park with logistics located beside the A13 motorway on the Heudebouville municipality, 40 minutes from Paris and 1 hour from Le Havre.
ECOPARC II, with a transferable surface area of 60 hectares, is facing the motorway and soon a double interchange. Its successful commercialization has enabled the launch of the landscaping projects of ECOPARC III with a transferable surface area of 45 hectares, now marketable.
The parks are organized on both sides of the main road consisting of a service road and multifunctional landscaped area. All of the parks provide services to facilitate the set-up, development and creation of businesses:
- Service area, the Hildeboldus (open from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.) for the truck drivers and the employees of the Eco-Parks, including a restaurant and two car parks for trucks and light vehicles, a secure truck parking with 22 spots.
- The Cascadine and Casibulle inter-company day centres nearby, with a capacity of 100 cribs working unusual hours (5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
- SIGAME interactive tool, allowing companies to manage processes such as building permits, impact assessment, impact study, hazard study, water legislation file, etc.
- Business incubator: the Satellite, including 12 offices, 5 workshops, and 1 conference room
- Consultancy services for business leaders and start-up platform
- Inter-company car-pooling site : www.covoiturage.seine-eure.com
The business village located in full view of the RD 6155 and the A13 motorway, on Ecoparc II, is designed for industrial and service SME’s on plots of 0.3 to 2 hectares.
The industrial and logistics platform located on Ecoparc III will offer surface areas ranging from 5 to 8 hectares to large companies of this sector.