Business incubator/service centre dedicated to web and digital activities in the heart of the Normandy metropolitan area directly accessible from the Paris-Le Havre-Caen motorway and 50m (164 feet) from a subway station.
SEINE INNOPOLIS, totem building of the Normandy French Tech offers 10,000 sq. m of floor space to develop creative and competitive web and digital technology companies through its scalable hosting offer, services, personalized support and networking (the Cantine numérique, “digital Canteen”). At the heart of the Rouen Normandy metropolitan area, the site is surrounded by a wide range of services and shops.
The restructuring of the building by the Reichen & Roberts and Associates firm of architects included the deployment of a dual secured optical fibre supply throughout the building. It includes:
- Business Incubator and Service Centre with offices for rent,
- Remote work space equipped with WiFi,
- Meeting and exchange area: the digital canteen for companies in the sector,
- Meeting rooms, one with video-conference facilities, reception room (400 sq. m)
- Room for pooled servers, plant and storage rooms,
- Services and photocopying room,
- Permanent reception and management areas, cafeteria (200 sq. m)
- Public transport, public car park, car park for 150 cars.
Seine Innopolis, designed to encourage the development of companies, is in the heart of a network of exchange, innovation and training courses:
- Rouen Normandie Creation, structure dedicated to hosting and helping developing businesses, manages and coordinates all the business incubators and service centres in the Rouen Normandy metropolitan area.
- ESIGELEC graduate engineering school, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), CESI Exia IT and Engineering school, University, Normandy Web School, higher education institutions,
- LITIS R&D Laboratories (IT Data and Information Processing and Systems laboratories)
- CCI Normandie Digital hub
- More than 100 ITC companies federated in Normandigital and #NWX (Normandy Web Xperts).
Confirmation of the Normandy French Tech labelling
65 companies and 500 professionals on the site
50 events/year organised by Normandy Web Xperts