Business incubator/service centre dedicated to web and digital technology in the heart of the Normandy metropolitan area directly accessible from the Paris-Le Havre- Caen motorway and 100m from a subway station.
Seine Innopolis, offers 10 000 sq.m of floor space to develop creative and competition web and digital technology companies through its scalable hosting offer, services, personalized support and networking (digital Canteen). At the heart of the Rouen Normandy metropolitan, the site is surrounded by a wide range of services and shops.
The restructuring of the building by Reichen & Roberts and Associates architects included the deployment of a dual secured optical fibre supply throughout the building.
It includes :
• Business Incubator and Service Center with offices for rent,
• Remote work space equipped with Wifi,
• Meeting and exchange area : the digital Canteen for companies in the sector,
• Meeting rooms, one with video-conference facilities, reception room (400 sq.m),
• Room for pooled servers, plant and storage rooms,
• Services and photocopying room,
• Permanent reception and management areas, cafeteria (200 sq.m),
• Public transport, public car park, car park for 150 cars.
Seine Innopolis, designed to promote the development of companies, is at the heart of a network of
exchange, innovation and training services :
• Rouen Normandie Creation, hosts and helps start-ups, manages and coordinates all the business
incubators and service centers in the Rouen Normandy Metropolitan area.
• The head office of Normandie Web Xperts Association (#NWX)
• ESIGELEC graduate engineering school, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), CESI Exia IT
and Engineering school, University, higher education institutions, Normandie Web School
• LITIS R&D Laboratories (IT Data and Information Processing and Systems laboratories),
• Digital centre,
• More than 100 companies federated in the ITC Club and #NWX Club (Normandy Web Xperts).