Rouen Innovation Health
Commercial and technological centre dedicated to health sector activities, close to the University Hospital campus.
- In the centre of Rouen and its University Hospital campus,
- Close to the high-speed public transport network (TEOR, bus)
- Directly connected to the A28 motorway (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and A29 motorway (Amiens-Reims), access to the A13 motorway (Paris-Caen)
Rouen Innovation Santé benefits from the dynamics of a scientific environment consisting of the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU), the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy and many R&D laboratories grouped within the Biomedical Innovation and Research Institute (IRIB) and the Fine Organic Chemistry Research Institute (IRCOF), and the Chemistry Biology Health and Cosmetic Valley competitive clusters.
The purpose of the cluster is to:
Welcome and support mature and innovative companies in the health sector (in particular in R&D):
- within 2 business incubators and business service centres, Seine Biopolis II (1,300 sq. m) and Seine Biopolis III (2,400 sq. m), including offices, laboratories and equipment,
- a real estate programme entrusted to the NACARAT developer, consisting of a building with 2,272 sq. m to rent, currently being marketed,
- in buildings to be constructed representing a maximum floor area of 31,000 sq. m,
- The development of a programme to extend the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU) (Mother and Child Unit)
- The construction of a Medical Training Centre of the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU).