Seine Biopolis III - Rouen : the business hotel accommodates structures in the field of health, research, biotechnology, medical robotics, artificial intelligence or OITs.
Located in the Rouen Health Innovation hub, in an activity area of 6.2 hectares, near the university hospital campus and in connection with the R&D network, the business hotel is intended to accommodate structures in the field of health, research, biotechnology, medical robotics, artificial intelligence or OITs.
The cluster benefits from the presence of a network of international partners and global clusters such as Cosmetic Valley, Polepharma, Valorial.
In the heart of Rouen, Normandy (France), close to the public transport network, direct access to motorways, 1 hour from Paris-La Défense.
- A 2,400 m² site
- Divisible and modular office shelves (office 50 m² minimum)
- R + 3 type building with terrace
- Equipped laboratories
- Shared facilities: cold room, meeting room, physical and phone reception, high-speed internet, secure access.
- Car park
- In the heart of Rouen Health Innovation, near the Rouen University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 5 minutes from Rouen city center
- Accessible by public transport by Métrobus and TEOR, direct access with the A13 (Paris / Caen motorway) and the A150 (Rouen / Le Havre motorway)
- 1 hour from Paris-La Défense.
- Professional clusters and networks: Pôlepharma, Cosmetic Valley, Glass Valley, Noveatech, Pôle TES, Medical Training and Testing Center.
- A club of young biotech companies
- Companies settled: Robocath, Quiid, Annapaule…