#NWX, the association of web experts in Normandy
Founded in 2011, by three experts and stakeholders in the web and e-commerce in Normandy, #NWX now has a hundred members (companies in marketing, web communication and e-commerce, developers, computer security, gamification, SEO, social marketing, big data, etc.) and is the Web reference for companies, local authorities and higher education institutions in Normandy.
Its means of action
- Annual Expertise Conference,
- #NWX Tech: technical meetings to promote exchanges on specialized subjects,
- Rouen Start-up Weekend … A 54-hour event where developers, sales engineers and financiers meet to share ideas, build teams, design products and launch start-ups.
- #NWX stand at the Paris E-commerce Trade Fair: A joint stand representing Norman companies and institutions
- Participation of the Association in local events (conferences, meetings, etc.)
- Partnership Development with professional organizations, institutions and local authorities
Its objectives and areas of work
- Grouping Norman “web” stakeholders and expertise to develop synergies, exchanges and emulation in excellence,
- Serve as sounding board for the issues facing local web stakeholders and represent them in relation to government departments and local authorities,
- Give local stakeholders greater visibility,
- Develop a “quality label” and professionalize the Norman internet sector,
- Make business aware of innovative internet usages,
- Support the emergence of projects and companies in the sector,
- Monitor and introduce new trends and uses,
- Help develop training programmes and opportunities and facilitate access to student internship offers.
For further information, please see: www.nwx.fr