The Digital Canteen in a few words
Both a working and collaborative project area dedicated to new technologies, the Seine Innopolis Digital Canteen provides ICT stakeholders with a perfect environment to meet and work together. It helps to:
- Develop and share the skills of users,
- Increase the visibility of local skills and the businesses that develop them,
- Encourage new projects, attract talent and support the creation of working communities,
- Support project backers in the development of their business,
- Boost and bring together regional stakeholders in digital innovation,
- Introduce and develop new uses.
To achieve these objectives, the venue features friendliness, openness, and simplicity, and includes:
- a co-working space for ‘nomad’ stakeholders laid out as a lounge with internet connection and WiFi access,
- a relaxation area for discussions (café / lounge / exhibition and mini-conference room)
- a fully-equipped modular meeting space.
- an office for the Canteen manager.
In addition to its space, the Digital Canteen provides a series of services (logistics, advice, communication) to accelerate cooperation between project backers, encourage innovation and promote the growth of this booming sector.