At the centre of Rouen, near the public transport network, directly connected to the A28 and A29 motorways, Rouen Health Innovation is a cluster of economic activities dedicated to Health only one hour from Paris-La Défense.
On 6.2 hectares in the heart of the University Hospital campus, it provides a highly effective environment for the development of businesses in the field of health, providing them with direct access to an internationally recognized, high-level scientific network, interfacing both clinical biology and biology-chemistry.
The businesses also benefit from a complete funding and support network including capital investors, commercial real estate, and development advice.
The objectives of the Cluster
To welcome and support mature and innovative companies in the health sector (in particular in R&D):
- within two business incubator and service centres with 1,300 sq. m of offices and laboratories,
- in a real estate program entrusted to the promoter NACARAT, consisting of two buildings of 2,272 sq. m for rent or purchase, under construction,
- in buildings to be constructed representing a maximum floor area of 31,000 sq. m,
- The development of a programme to extend the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU) (Mother and Child Unit)
- The construction of housing in the “Urban Villas 2” project of the Planning, Construction and Architecture Programme (PUCA), hosted by the City (accession, social housing) and the delivery of a student residence (mutual insurance for health professionals (MASCF) and housing for 130 families in 2013.