Madrillet Technology Park
Technology Park for companies dedicated to environmental technologies (materials, energy, electronics, IT), notably applied to the automotive, aeronautics, energy and Bio-Construction sectors.
- In the South of Rouen, directly connected to the A13 motorway (Paris-Caen)
- Served by Metrobus and the bus line T4
- In a service environment: hotel hub, catering, shopping mall, exhibition centre, Zenith Rouen
As an Eco-Technology Accelerator, the site expands on two integrated development zones, ZAC, (the Madrillet ZAC and the Madrillet extension ZAC) which represents 150 transferable hectares overtime.
It hosts :
- The headquarters of the MOV’EO global competitiveness hub, on the theme of safe transport for humankind and its environment,
- The headquarters of the AeroEspace Normandy sector of excellence,
- Innovative institutions and start-ups representing more than 2.500 jobs
- Innovapôle76, a business incubator/ service centre of 2,500 sq. m hosting thirty start-ups,
- A hub dedicated to innovative construction activities, including:
– Seine Ecopolis, a business incubator/ service centre for innovative companies in the building and civil engineering sector with 1,500 sq.m, including 11 workshops, 39 offices, storage areas, a centralized computer room, a photo copying room, a materials library, a high-speed access and the supercomputers of the Normandy Computer Resource Centre (CRIHAN);
– a business village for Green Building companies, including a dozen workshops from 100 to 170 sq. m with offices for sale or rent.
- A technical and scientific network of higher education (3 engineering schools, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), ESITECH graduate engineering school and Faculty of Science) and a dozen R&D and technology transfer centres forming the LABEX EMC3 on the theme of Materials for Clean Energy and Combustion, combining 500 researchers and 6,000 students. The Industrial Higher Education Centre (CESI) and the Apprentice Course Centre (CFA) Lanfry will also settle in the Technology Parks soon.