Food Processing Building – MIN of Rouen
Do you have an agri-food project?
Near the city center of Rouen and ideally served by major roads, the National Interest Market of Rouen (MIN de Rouen) is the most important wholesale food market in the north-western quarter of France with a logistics platform of 20 hectares.
It brings together operators in the food industry and provides them with suitable facilities.
The MIN has a project to enlarge an existing building, oriented towards processing for all types of food production.
- 12 to 18 months of study and construction
- 5 years minimum depending on the investments for the provision
- Expansion of 100 sq.m, divisible into modules of 200 sq.m
- Installation of cold rooms possible
- General condition: new
- Storage height of 7 m possible
- Arrangement of mezzanine offices planned
- Shared HGV and LCV docks for all building operators
- Broadband internet
Services available on site
- Accessible site 24 hours a day with reception at the entrance from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Site monitored night and day
- Reserved car parks
- Waste sorting center
- Gas station + vehicle washing (all types)
- Post service / Registered / Parcels
- Reception rooms / offices / meeting rooms
- Rental of refrigerated vehicles and maintenance of refrigeration units
- Food packaging supplier
- In the heart of Rouen, Normandy, one hour from Paris – France
- Direct access to A150 highway
- Public transport nearby (T3 line), « MIN » station
- Road access: accessible for heavy goods vehicles (Dieppe 40 minutes by the A150 – Mantes / Yvelines 50 minutes by the A13 – Le Havre 1h by the A150-A29 – Amiens 1h15 by the A150-A29)
Companies settled on the MIN: Brioche Pasquier, Box Fermier Normand, Cafés Jeanne d’Arc, Burban Palettes, TransGourmet, The Brew Society, Floritur, Carrier Transicold, Démépool, Agrufruits, EdisWine, Fruidor Bananes, Au Gibier de France, Horti Cash Fournitures, La Savoureuse, Karriban, Presto Bio, Obongoo, Groupe Petit Forestier, Piwi Courses, Rouen Marée, Champignons Sodipral, SPRM Négoce & Transports, Tradext International, Tacussel, Duvivier Transports, CréaFrais, XPO Logistics…