Odyssee – Rouen Innovation Health
Located in the Rouen Health Innovation hub, this project includes 2 buildings, part of which is reserved for companies in the health sector.
The first building will house a center for the prevention, dialysis and treatment of chronic renal diseases managed by the ANIDER association, as well as a consultation section and their head office.
On the ground floor of these buildings, shops or activities are planned, including a nursery.
- Building divisible into floors from 138m²
- 5 levels
- 1956m² of modular offices, laboratories and health activities offices
- 2 parking levels with 61 parking spaces including disabled spaces, electric cars and drop-off
- 33 bicycle spaces
- 850m² of nursery
- Ready-to-use offices
- Outdoor spaces with terrace
- At the heart of the Rouen Health Innovation cluster and the Hospital-University campus, in Normandy – North of France.
- Close to public transport (TEOR line and bus 5, 13, 20 and 11)
- North-East (access to the A13, A28, A29 motorways)
- At the heart of the health ecosystem (training, research, companies)
- Close to the city center
- Public establishments and companies present in the cluster: Hospital-University of Rouen, Cancer center Henri Becquerel, University and INSERM laboratories, Medical Training Center (MTC), ANIDER, Seine Biopolis incubator, Robocath, Genotropy, 3D Dental Store.