Located on Rouen Madrillet Innovation park, this set of 3 low-emission buildings includes eco-responsible processes and combines energy performance and respect for the environment.
The program is dedicated to tertiary and secondary economic activities, building 1 includes workshops and buildings 2 & 3 offices.
In the heart of a scientific and economic network, the technopole offers multiple opportunities for partnership between companies, this site is a reference for future companies wishing to invest and develop activities in an exceptional environment.
Fast delivery time of just 14 months.
Architect : Christophe Bidaud Architectes
Promotor : Shema
Approximately 3,166m² of surface area, spread over 3 buildings
- Building 1, one story building with workshop of 503m² (SOLD)
- Building 2, 2 storey building with rooftop of 1830m²
- Building 3, one story building of 840m²
- 98 parking spaces
- 1 hour from Paris La Défense, directly accessible by the A13 from Paris, Caen and Le Havre, Normandy
- At the south-eastern entrance of the Madrillet Rouen, in the immediate vicinity of the major roads of Rouen
- At the heart of the Rouen Madrillet Innovation R&D Pole of Excellence
- 15 minutes from the center of Rouen
- Close to the T4 bus line and the bus terminus (Boulingrin – Technopôle line)
Club d’entreprises Artemad
Companies in the area: Pôle Hôtelier, Institut des matériaux, Pistil, D2T, MSI 2000, Infosat, Scutum, AC2F, Axians, Areelis Technologies, Web & Solutions,Cap Madrillet, Irseem, Cise, Certi Spea, Criann, Lofims, Lifis, Coria, Certam, Cevaa, Hisa Ingénierie, SGS Multilab.
Higher education in the area : Faculty of Sciences – Esigelec – Insa Rouen Normandie