Gravitation – Rouen Madrillet Innovation
Located in the heart of the Rouen Madrillet Innovation business park, this office rental program, with a total surface area of 5188m² and spread over 3 buildings, is part of a high-quality wooded environment and strives to conserve biodiversity of the site which is ideally placed on the edge of the forest.
Estimated delivery: 2nd quarter of 2022
- 5188m² of total area
- 3 buildings of 2 storey buildings
- 550m² office floors
- Divisible offices from 150m² and delivered landscaped (False ceiling, painting, finished floors)
- 157 parking spaces including 33 shared spaces
- Park under remote surveillance and access control
- In the heart of Rouen Metropolis in Normandy, within the Rouen Madrillet Innovation center of excellence, which includes companies, higher education establishments and private and public laboratories.
- 1 hour from Paris, direct access by the A13 from Paris, Caen and Le Havre
- Close to public transport (Line T4 and bus 27)
- 10 minutes from downtown Rouen
Public establishments and companies present in the Rouen Madrillet Innovation cluster: 80 companies (Areelis Technologies, Axians, MDI Technologies, SGS Multilab, etc.) representing 2,500 jobs, 20 laboratories (Coria, Certam, Criann, Irseem, Litis, etc.), 4 establishments of higher education and some office spaces adapted to new working methods (nurseries / hotels, coworking, etc.).