Learn more about the Rouen Vallée de Seine Logistic platform
Sea-going platform for international distribution with direct access to the Rouen Grand-Couronne port terminal.
Directly connected via the A13 motorway to the Hamburg-Lisbon and London-Paris-Rome European networks.
Available rail connection, in particular directly to Paris.
Ideally located between the busiest sea lane in the world and Paris, the member of the HAROPA, « GPMR » Main seaport of Rouen processes some 23 million tonnes/year thanks to its diversified terminals staggered between the Channel and Rouen, along the 120 km of the Seine valley. With nearly 900 stops mode by regular shipping lines per year, Rouen is the #1 port for cargo consolidation on the North/South axis : Africa, Indian Ocean, the Caribbean, Guyana… The terminal is connected daily by barge to Le Havre and Paris terminals.
This logistics platform provides :
- Space : 180 ha of quayside, including 20 ha immediately available. 14 warehouses on duty for a total of 155,000 sq.m, development upstream of the area for 22 ha in progress.
- Multi-modality : transport services by road, rail, sea and river.
- Quality of service : operating under common law conditions, minimum scrambling, cargo consolidation, goods tracking in real time and all possible logistic services.
The container and general cargo terminal :
- 1,450 m of quays with berths for seagoing vessels and barges,
- 10,30 m of draught, accessible to container vessels of 2,400 TEU and in 2016, an additional
draught of 1 m thanks to the project of improving access to the Main Seaport of Rouen (GPMR)
- 5 gantry cranes for containers,
- 2 handlers,
- 23 ha of quayage,
- Railway sidings,
- Direct access to the A13 motorway.