Learn more about the Rouen Vallée de Seine Logistic platform
Shipping platform for international distribution with direct access to the Rouen Grand-Couronne port terminal.
Directly connected via the A13 motorway to the Hamburg-Lisbon and London-Paris-Rome European networks
Available rail service, particularly to Paris
Ideally located between the busiest sea lane in the world and Paris, the Great Sea Port of Rouen, member of the HAROPA alliance, processes 23 million tons per year thanks to its diverse terminals staggered between the Channel and Rouen, along the 120 km (74 miles) of the Seine Valley.
With nearly 900 regular shipping lines per year, Rouen is the first port for cargo consolidation on the North/South corridor: Africa, Indian Ocean, the Caribbean, Guyana … The terminal is daily connected by barge to the terminals of Le Havre and Paris.
The logistics platform provides :
- Space: 180 ha on the quayside, including 20 ha immediately available. 14 warehouses in service for a total of 155,000 sq.m, development in progress upstream of the area of 22 ha.
- Multi-modality: transport services by road, rail, sea and river.
- Quality of service: operating under ordinary law conditions, minimum portage, cargo consolidation, tracking of goods in real time and all possible logistic services.
- Service centre for companies and road hauliers,
- 16 ha on the city-port interfaces.
The container and general cargo terminal :
- 1,450 m of quays with berths for seagoing vessels and barges,
- 10.30 m of draught, accessible to container vessels of 2,400 TEU and in 2016, an additional draught of 1 m thanks to the project to improve access to the Main Seaport of Rouen (GPMR),
- 5 gantry cranes for containers,
- 2 cargo handlers,
- 23 hectares of quayage,
- Railway sidings:
- Direct access to the A13 motorway.