Establish your logistics activities on the Petit Couronne Port Terminal
Served by A13, A28, A29 motorways, direct rail link Paris-Ile de France transport of goods by river on the Seine Corridor.
20 hectares are available for the development of industrial and service port activities either independently or in connection with operators already present : Beuzelin, Guy Dauphin Environnement, Surveyfert.
An exceptional location in the heart of GPMR, the Main Seaport of Rouen to serve 22 million people within a radius of 200 km.
As an Estuary Seaport, member of the HAROPA Economic Interest Group (EIG),
Rouen is accessible:
- to partially loaded vessels of 160,000 dwt,
- the fully loaded vessels of 43,000 dwt,
- to vessels carrying up to 2,400 containers.
Rouen benefits from :
- a wide range of scheduled services to Europe, Africa, the Indian Ocean, South America,
the Caribbean and continues to expand into new locations,
- daily river transport services to the ports of Paris and Le Havre,
- a direct rail link to Paris and Ile de France,
- superb motorways A16-A28 (Calais-Lille- Alençon), A29 (Reims-Amiens), A13 (Caen-Paris).
Infrastructure et equipment :
- 630 m quays
- Draught up to 11 m
- 3 fixed cranes, including 2x 12/35 t Caillard
1 long-range/high power Mague crane
(40 t at 26 m ; 28 t at 40 m on the quayside)
- Quayage : 3 ha on the quayside
- Railway sidings : 5 lines
- River access for pushed convoys of up to 4,400t
Quick highway access via « South III » express