Les Portes and Pharma-Park 1 & 2 Business Parks
Dedicated business parks in the towns of Val de Reuil and Le Vaudreuil, with direct access to the A13 motorway, including a range of services to facilitate the set-up, start-up and development of businesses.
Pharma-Park I, which has been awarded the “local productive system” label (SPL), is for the suppliers of packaging materials, converters and subcontractors for the pharmaceutical industries. This 17.8-hectare business park is fully commercialized.
Pharma Park II is for biotechnological start-ups:
- 4 companies installed: HOLODIAG, TF CHEM, POLYINTELL, ANGANY
- Analyses et Surfaces, a Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer (CRITT).
The extension of the Les Portes business park with a surface area of 41 hectares, hosts state-of-the-art companies and is developing a regional centre of excellence in pharmacy, imaging, electronics and data processing.
The park benefits from the set-up of two Data Centres (EDF and ORANGE) and ALTIX.
All of the parks provide services to facilitate the set-up, start-up and development of businesses :
- Public transport services and close to the station Val de Reuil,
- Local loop broadband telecommunications,
- The SIGAME interactive tool, allowing companies to manage processes such as building permits, impact assessment, hazard study, water legislation file, etc.
- The Satellite business incubator
- Les Saules business service centre,
- Consultancy services for business leaders and start-up platform
- Cascadine inter-company day centre nearby, with a capacity of 70 cribs working unusual hours (05:30-22:30), the 2nd inter-company day centre to be created in Val-de-Reuil, opening in September 2016.
- Inter-company car-pooling site: covoiturage.seine-eure.com/