Madrillet Technology Park
A Technology Park for companies dedicated to environmental technologies (materials, energy, electronics, IT), particularly applied to the automotive, aerospace, energy and Bio-Construction sectors.
- Directly connected to the A13 motorway (Paris-Caen)
- Served by Metrobus,
- In a service environment: hotel centre, restaurants, shopping mall, exhibition centre, Zenith Rouen.
As an Eco-Technology Accelerator, the site concerns two integrated development zones (ZAC): the Madrillet integrated development zone (ZAC) and the extension to the Madrillet integrated development zone.
- The head offices of the MOV’EO global competitive cluster, on the theme of safe transport for humankind and the environment,
- The head offices of the AeroEspace Normandy sector of excellence,
- Innovative institutions and start-ups representing more than 1,200 jobs
- Innovapôle76, a business incubator/business service centre of 2,500 sq. m hosting thirty start-ups,
- A centre of excellence dedicated to innovative construction, including:
– Seine Ecopolis, a business incubator/business service centre for innovative companies in the building and civil engineering sector with 1,500 sq. m, including 11 workshops, 39 offices, storage areas, a centralized computer room, a photocopying room, a materials library, broadband access and the supercomputers of the Normandy Computer Resource Centre (CRIHAN);
– A business village for Green Building companies, including a dozen workshops from 100 to 170 sq. m with offices for sale or rent. Delivery scheduled for mid 2016.
– A technical and scientific network of higher education (2 engineering schools, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), ESIGELEC graduate engineering school and Faculty of Science) and a dozen R&D and technology transfer centres forming the LABEX EMC3 on the theme of Materials for Clean Energy and Combustion, combining 400 researchers and 5,000 students.