Les Lacs II: a logistics centre dedicated to handicraft
Close to the services and shops in the town centre of Val-de-Reuil, the Lacs II business park benefits from the dynamics of large business parks in the Seine-Eure metropolitan area and in particular those of the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. The direct access to the A13 (Paris-Caen) motorway enhances its attractiveness.
Area of handicraft activities, it hosts SMEs and business services as well as public services regardless of the business. The lots at the Park entry are reserved for the creation of a craft village.
- Access roads,
- Wastewater drainage network,
- Drinking water supply network,
- Low voltage electricity network,
- Telecommunications network,
- Green areas.
- All of the parks provide services to facilitate the set-up, start-up and development of businesses:
- Local loop of high speed telecommunications,
- SIGAME interactive tool, allowing companies to manage processes such as building permits, impact assessment, hazard study, water legislation file, etc.
- The Satellite business incubator
- Les Saules business service centre,
- Consultancy services for business leaders and start-up platform
- The Cascadine and Casibulle inter-company day centres nearby, with a capacity of 100 cribs working unusual hours (5:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
- Inter-company car-pooling site: www.covoiturage.seine-eure.com