Halage, a Business Park dedicated to the industry and to mixed and handicraft activities
Situated on the city of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, in the hearth of Rouen Normandy Metropolitan, this site is intended to hosting industrial companies and mixed-use service and craft activities.
- In the hearth of the economic development area of the Seine River.
- Near the Rouen Multi Commodities logistics area.
- Directly connected to the A13 (Paris-Caen), A28 (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and A29
The Halage Business Park is part of a large economic development area of 300 hectares located along the banks of the Seine, representing more than 6,000 jobs. A dynamic sector with logistics companies such as Heppner, Ziegler, Kuehne Nagel, Schenker Joyau, Stef, Calberson Normandie, La Poste, or Palettes Gestion Services, and industrial companies such as Sagem (Safran Group), Autoliv, and Europack work side by side. The overall project ensures consistency of development
and the landscape quality of the park.
The Halage Business Park provides a quality service environment for industrial installations.
- Proximity to the Rouen Seine Valley logistics area (HAROPA Port of Rouen shipping and port
- Sotteville-Lès-Rouen freight railway station
- Le Jonquay river wharf
- Rouen Multimarchandises logistics area
- High water resources, direct boreholes to groundwater (between 1 and 4 meters deep)
- EDF network Electricity + TARANIS Energy backup network (80/100 megawatt)
- Steam from TARANIS ENERGY can provide the following pressures : 3,5 bars, 6 bars, 15 bars,
31 bars, 65 bars
- Public transport (bus line 33)
- Railway stations in Oissel (intercity / Paris-Le Havre) and Saint-Etienne du Rouvray
- EURESET inter-companies catering service (500 meters), private catering (3 restaurants)
- Liberty inter-companies nursery at 500 meters (28 to 35 cradles)
- Seine Bank Business Club facilitate inter-companies, pooling of services, safety, waste collection…