Rouen Health Innovation, hub dedicated to health and well-being
Tertiary and technological hub dedicated to health sector activities, located on the University Hospital campus.
- In the centre of Rouen, its University Hospital campus, and a fabric of pharmacy and health companies,
- Close to the high-speed public transport network (TEOR, bus)
- Directly connected to the A28 (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and the A29 motorways (Amiens-Reims), direct access to the A13 motorway (Paris-Caen)
Rouen Health Innovation benefits from the dynamics of an outstanding environment. It is located in the heart of an ecosystem composed of the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU), the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy and various R&D laboratories gathered within the Biomedical Innovation and Research Institute (IRIB), the Clinic Investigation Centre of the CHU/University, and the Medical Training Centre (Simulation and Biomedical Method Practice Training Centre). The Chemistry Biology Health cluster and the CosmeticValley competitive hub supports companies with their development and innovation.
The purpose of the cluster is to:
- Welcome and support mature and innovative companies in the health sector (in particular in R&D activities):
– within Normandie Incubation (1.300 sq. m) and Seine Biopolis (2.400 sq. m), business incubators and service centres, including offices, laboratories and equipment,
– in buildings to be constructed representing a maximum floor surface area of 31,000 sq. m,
- The development of a programme to extend the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU), including a Medical Training Centre of 3.000 sq. m