Rouen Health Innovation, hub dedicated to health and well-being
Commercial and technological centre dedicated to health sector activities,close to the University Hospital campus.
• In the centre of Rouen, close to its University Hospital campus, and the companies dedicated to health and pharmacy sector
• Close to he high-speed public transport network (TEOR, bus)
• Directly connected to the A28 motorway (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and A29 motorway (Amiens-Reims), access to the A13 motorway (Paris-Caen)
Rouen Innovation Health benefits from the dynamics of an exceptional environment. It is an ecosystem centre consisting of University Hospital Centre (CHU), the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy and many R&D laboratories grouped within the Biomedical Innovation and Research Institute (IRIB), Clinical Center Investigation of CHU/University and the Medical Training Center (Training Centre dedicated to simulation and training in biomedical training). The Chemistry Biology Health and CosmeticValley clusters accompany the companies in their development and innovation business.
Rouen Innovation Health permit :
- Welcome and support mature and innovative companies in the health sector (in particular in R&D) :
• Within 2 business incubators and business service centres : Normandie Incubation (1 300 sq.m)
and Seine Biopolis (2 400 sq.m), including offices, laboratories and equipment,
• In buildings to be constructed representing a maximum floor area of 31 000 sq.m,
- The development of a programme to extend the Rouen University Hospital Centre (CHU), of which the first
achievement include a Medical Training Center (3 000 sq.m).