The redeployment of a former site dedicted to online business offers 6 000 sq.m to develop a centre dedicated to digital. It is situated on the axis Rouen-Le Havre, 50 minutes from Paris, with direct access to the A13 Paris-Caen motorway and A28
Rouen-Alençon motorway. The cluster will host a digital city, training spaces dedicated to industry 4.0.
About training services, relying on partners from business worl (CCI Portes de Normandie, Polepharma, Pôle TES),
the digital centre will offer :
- Business incubator of 1 800 sq.m on 2 levels
- 8 hectares of land
- Digital canteen of 50 sq.m
- Coworking space of 1 500 sq.m
- A digital campus (training platform, distance learning, immersible telepresence room)
- A conference hall, intercompany catering, nurseries
- A working-group 4.0 composed of the leading companies of the territory (Schneider, Aptar,Barry
Callebaut, Maroquinerie de Normandie …)
- High-level bus service , access to the train station of Val-de-Reuil in less than 15 minutes.