Tertiary and technological center dedicated to activities in the health sector, located on the university hospital campus.
- In the heart of Rouen, its university hospital campus, and a network of pharmaceutical and health companies
- Close to the rapid public transport network (TEOR, bus)
- Directly connected to the A28 (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and the A29 (Amiens-Reims), access by road fast on the A13 (Paris-Caen)
Rouen Health Innovation benefits from the dynamics of an exceptional environment. It is at the heart of an ecosystem made up of the CHU-Hôpitaux de Rouen, the UFR of Medicine and Pharmacy and numerous R&D laboratories grouped within the IRIB-Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation, the Center for ” Clinical investigation of the CHU / University and of the Medical Training Center (training center by simulation and training in biomedical techniques). The Chemistry Biology Health cluster and the CosmeticValley competitiveness cluster support companies in their development and innovation.
Rouen Health Innovation enables:
- Welcoming and supporting mature and innovative companies in the health sector (particularly R&D activities): – within Normandie Incubation (1,300 m²) and Seine Biopolis (2,400 m²), business incubator-hotel comprising offices, laboratories and equipment, – in buildings to be constructed representing a floor area of up to 31,000 m²,
- The development of an extension program for the CHU Hôpitaux de Rouen, including a first achievement includes a 3,000 m² Medical Training Center.