The “Mobilité Solutions” strategic business area develops mobility solutions resulting from cooperation between Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Transport Technology (TT).
The projects involved concern:
- the connection modes of personal information systems (mobile internet devices) to the vehicle
- Human-Machine Interfaces allowing users to safely use appropriately contextualized information on the move.
- system architecture allowing vehicles to operate outside information in cooperation with vehicle sensors and systems in order to improve emissions, safety, cost.
Road Safety strategic activities also concern ICT involving:
- tertiary and primary safety technologies (for example by processing information from a damaged vehicle by network operators or automatically activating an emergency call system in the case of a serious accident, etc.)
- adaptive navigation (smart navigation and easily interpretable by the driver, based on digital maps, GPS, combined with a continuous flow of information between vehicles but also with the infrastructure).