Lisière Craft Village
Located in the municipality of Pont de l’Arche, the Lisière Craft Village, initiated by the Seine-Eure Conurbation Authority, in partnership with Eure Expansion and the Eure Chamber of Trades and Crafts, has access to the RD 31 and the nearby A13 motorway.
Designed to meet the real estate needs of small businesses, it consists of 12 Offices and Workshops lots ranging in size from 47 to 400 sq. m rented at local market prices.
The building’s architecture is simple and timeless with wooden siding and grey coloured glass, and composite concrete for the South storefront and all metal for the North-facing rear section.
- Cell composed of a showroom-office section,
- Office heating by air-water heat pump,
- Workshop heating by electric heaters,
- individual meters,
- Service road,
- Car park in front for customers,
- Car park in rear reserved for staff,
- Green areas,
- Fence at back of building.
All of the parks provide services to facilitate the set-up, start-up and development of businesses:
- Local loop broadband telecommunications,
- SIGAME interactive tool, allowing companies to manage processes such as building permits, impact assessment, hazard study, water legislation file, etc.
- The Satellite business incubator
- Les Saules business service centre,
- Consultancy services for business leaders and start-up platform
- The Cascadine inter-company day centre nearby, with a capacity of 70 cribs working unusual hours (05:30-22:30), the 2nd inter-company day centre to be created in Val-de-Reuil, opening in September 2016.
- Inter-company car-pooling site: covoiturage.seine-eure.com/