Business park located on the banks of the Seine, for the reception of industrial companies and mixed-use service and craft activities.
- At the centre of the economic development zone of Saint Etienne du Rouvray.
- River transport services
- Near the Rouen Multi Commodities logistics area.
- Directly connected to the A13 (Paris-Caen), A28 (Lille-Calais-Bayonne) and A29 (Amiens-Rheims) motorways
The Halage Park is part of a large economic development area of 300 hectares located on the banks of the Seine, representing more than 6,000 jobs. A dynamic sector with logistics companies such as Heppner, Ziegler, ACR Logistics France, Schenker Joyau, Albafroid, Calberson Normandie, La Poste, or Kuehne Nagel, and industrial companies such as Sagem (Safran Group), Autoliv and Europack. The overall project ensures consistency of development and the landscape quality of the park.
The Halage Park provides a quality service environment for industrial facilities.
- Near the Rouen Seine Valley logistics area (HAROPA Port of Rouen shipping and port services)
- Sotteville-lès-Rouen freight railway station
- Le Jonquay river pier
- Rouen Multi Commodities logistics area
- Large-scale water resources, direct boreholes to groundwater (between 1 and 4 meters deep)
- EDF Electricity network + TARANIS Energy backup network (80/100 megawatt)
- Steam from TARANIS ENERGY can provide the following pressures : 3.5 bar, 6 bar, 15 bar, 31 bar, 65 bar
- Public transport (bus line 33)
- Train stations in Oissel (intercity/Paris-Le Havre) and Saint-Etienne du Rouvray
- EUREST inter-company catering services (500 meters), private catering (3 restaurants)
- Liberty inter-company day centre 500m (28-35 cradles)
- Seine Bank business club to facilitate inter-company relations, pooling of services, safety, waste collection, etc.