Ecoparc II & III
General business park with logistics located beside the A13 motorway in the town of Heudebouville.
ECOPARC II, with a transferable surface area of 60 hectares, fronts onto the motorway. Currently only 18 hectares are available. Its successful commercialization has enabled the launch of the pre-operational studies of ECOPARC III with a transferable surface area of 46 hectares.
The parks are organized on both sides of the main road consisting of a service road and multifunctional landscaped area. All of the parks provide services to facilitate the set-up, start-up and development of businesses:
- Service area, an ECOPARC open 24/7 for road haulage companies and the employees of the Eco-Parks, including a restaurant and two car parks for trucks and light vehicles,
- The Cascadine inter-company day centre nearby, with a capacity of 70 cribs working unusual hours (05:30-22:30), the 2nd inter-company day centre to be created in Val-de-Reuil, opening in September 2016.
- SIGAME interactive tool, allowing companies to manage processes such as building permits, impact assessment, hazard study, water legislation file, etc.
- Business incubator: the Satellite
- Consultancy services for business leaders and start-up platform
- Inter-company car-pooling site : covoiturage.seine-eure.com/
The business village located in full view of the RD 6155 and the A13 motorway, on Ecoparc II, is designed for industrial and service SME’s on plots of 0.3 to 2 hectares.
The industrial and logistics platform located on Ecoparc III will provide large companies in the sector with surface areas ranging from 5 to 8 hectares.