Business incubator/service centre dedicated to web and digital technology in the heart of the Normandy metropolitan area directly accessible from the Paris-Le Havre-Caen motorway and 50m from a subway station.
Seine Innopolis offers 10,000 sq. m of floor space to develop creative and competitive web and digital technology companies through its scalable hosting offer, services, personalized support and networking (digital Canteen). At the heart of the Rouen Normandy metropolitan area, the site is surrounded by a wide range of services and shops.
The restructuring of the building by Reichen & Roberts and Associates firm of architects included the deployment of a dual secured optical fibre supply throughout the building.
- Business Incubator and Service Centre with offices for rent,
- Remote work space equipped with WiFi,
- Meeting and exchange area: the Canteen digital for companies in the sector,
- Meeting rooms, one with video-conference facilities,
- Room for pooled servers, plant and storage rooms,
- Services and photocopying room,
- Permanent reception and management areas, cafeteria,
- Public transport, public car park, car park for 150 cars.
- Seine Innopolis, designed to promote the development of enterprises is the core of a network of exchange, innovation and training services:
- Rouen Normandie Creation, hosts and helps start-ups, manages and coordinates all the business incubators and service centres in the Rouen Normandy metropolitan area.
- ESIGELEC graduate engineering school, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), CESI Exia IT and Engineering school, University, higher education institutions,
- LITIS R&D Laboratories (IT Data and Information Processing and Systems laboratories)
- Norman Electronic Exchanges Hub,
- 80 ITC companies federated in the ITC Club and #NWX Club (Normandy Web Xperts).
Opened for business in September 2013, Seine Innpolis already has 64 companies.